UCTE is hiring! We are looking for someone to help us with our digital communications.
In keeping with the overall communications strategy, the bilingual digital communications coordinator will develop and execute a social media strategy for the Union.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- developing, implementing and monitoring UCTE’s digital presence across various platforms
- Editing, publishing and managing the UCTE website and other communications media including digital newsletter
- Providing analysis of digital media strategy
- Maintaining the UCTE brand
- Creating draft documents and messages for editing as requested
- Providing communications support as requested
- Outreaching to members for relevant content
Applications will be received until May 31, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. ET